[Heeplist] Black Sabbath 13

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sun Aug 4 22:37:22 EDT 2013

Yes, I think the success was because of what they have done in music, and pretty much every heavy band today credit Black Sabbath for their music, I know I had great interest in them getting together for a studio album. I was a hardcore Sabbath fan most of my life ever since the first album came out, but had got to the point about 5 or more years ago I stopped listening to them, and when Bill was out I lost interest, though I had just enough to check out the new songs thinking it wouldn't work, and it was the fact they did a great album that got me yo get the album, that said I have no interest in Ozzys solo music or anything live with him.
Dave