[Heeplist] Black Sabbath Show

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Aug 1 16:12:36 EDT 2013

The whole Sabbath think is crazy, I hate the fact Ozzy got the fame after leaving the band without doing much of anything, the real talent was in Sabbath, and now for people as talented as Tony, and Geezer, have no real choice but to hook up with Ozzy to make any money, not to mention the fact that Bill Ward got left out. I understand why Tony and Geezer had to go along without Bill, but I still don't like it. But it's sad to see these talented player's stuck backing Ozzy who is year's past his ability to sing live. I just hope they don't tour anymore, and still I do hope they can fix things so they can record one more album with Bill, and end it right.
Dave