[Heeplist] Any live Heep shows with Pete Goalby?

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Jul 30 21:30:57 EDT 2013

There's a DVD released a few years ago called Gyspy with Pete and it's pretty good, I do think they should release an archive show with him because like it or not it's a big reason they are the lineup that brought them lot's of new fans. At one point there was going to be a live release that Mick mentioned but it never came out, and never heard anymore about it, or why it was held up.
Dave