[Heeplist] Solo Work (Mick)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jul 30 08:21:11 EDT 2013

So many had given up on Heep.  Since High and Mighty, I have never missed a
new Heep release. But that took diligent searching.  The one that almost got
away was Conquest.  I only saw it once and thankfully at the time I bought
it, because I never ever saw it again in a record store.

The 80's were very painful as a Heep fan!  Limited output, limited news and
less than stellar recordings.