[Heeplist] Black Sabbath Show

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 31 23:53:38 EDT 2013

I love Sabbath but if this would have been just an Ozzy show no way I would have gone. Musicianship was good. ozzy was more saying/singing a lot of songs. Had a good time but that is it  for me with Sabbth live. I have a feeling this might be the last tour of these guys.

I wish uriah Hepp could have played with them, the opener was a DJ playing metal tumes and some hard rock.

Nice to hear the old songs/riffs live again, hell they even played Dirty Women from technical ecstasy. Lot of the paranoid album under the sun and snow blind from Had a good time over all

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP FOREVER