[Heeplist] Live fire Hensley

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sun Jul 28 22:05:33 EDT 2013

Yep Ken plays slow and heavier than Mick who plays faster and harder than Ken, that's the easiest way to break it down. I do think for some reason on studio albums Ken still tries to write what he thinks would be hit singles, where I think Mick and Heep have moved on more to just writing what they want to play more than anything else, which is what I think all bands should do, write what they enjoy without any real thought of what the fans want. I just think the music is more pure and just better when band's really enjoy what they're playing.
Dave