[Heeplist] Live fire Hensley

Cláudia Leão claudia.plf at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 05:13:40 EDT 2013

I've got my copy from Amazon UK for £12... It arrived a few days ago and since then I can't listen to anything else!

Indeed this album is absolutely terrific!
Great energy, every time I listen to it it gives me the impression that there's a lively party happening onstage, you can feel how much they're enjoying playing the gig, and it's so vibrant and harmonic... Awesome guitars, awesome keyboards, awesome everything!
And I'm not an expert but I must agree that this LIB is the best ever! So powerful!!

Claudia