[Heeplist] Live fire Hensley

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Fri Jul 26 16:55:42 EDT 2013

Fellow *HEEP-sters*,

Not music related, but I just thought I would like to offer condolences &
prayers to the families of the awful train derailment in Spain.

It is truly tragic and sad! They showed a bit of footage, of the tragedy,
on the television. It was terrible with a capital *T*. I can't watch
anymore of it, as it is way to disturbing to watch. *:(*

Truly sad!

Shawn -

*(Louisiana)*