[Heeplist] Live fire Hensley

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Fri Jul 26 14:30:41 EDT 2013

It looks like I hear you. The guitar player has a very different style than Mick, but it works really well, there's only one thing he plays on July Morning that I don't really like, but it's still cool that he makes all the solos his own giving the songs a fresh sound, and I like the electric guitar on the Wizard, and Lady in Black, and I wish Heep would use it on those songs.
Dave