[Heeplist] New address for Eddie (nhc)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jul 23 08:07:04 EDT 2013

I don't think anyone actually uses David.  I can only think of 2 Daves's on
list anyway, DS and Dave "Are you the Heep guys" Crookham!

And David I didn't realize your last names sounds a little religious. Amen!!

Ok, now for some levity on the list, anyone remember the story about a
Heepster get together in Carlisle PA in May of 1997?  Well the webmaster of
UH com who used to be on our list Dave White and a long vanished heep fan
named Jesse Lowe were driving on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.  An expressway
filled with thousands of cars and stretches about 360 miles.  Jesse/Dave
were driving the PA turnpike from Cleveland Ohio, Dave Crookham from
Pittsburgh PA.  Dave Crookham comes across a car with 2 long haired guys
doing a "Waynes World" while driving (remember the Bohemian Rhapsody scene).
So their car was rocking with loud music. Dave Crookham pulls up next to
them at 65 MPH, honks his horn.  One of them rolls the window down, and Dave
C yells "Hey, are You the Heep guys"!!  I think that is hilarious, that Dave
picked the car out, of thousands on the expressway.  And there were only 6
people at the Heepster gathering, with only 5 driving to it.

Bob WinwardWorld