[Heeplist] New address for Eddie (nhc)

David Amendolara mail4hamurabi at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 17:18:52 EDT 2013

Hello y'all!

Yahoo has blocked my account - well, access to it anyway, so I have decided to say farewell to the herman_frodiet address altogether and use my main address for the Heeplist as well.

Ron, Mac, I have sent an unsubscribe request for that address but cannot access it so if I need to confirm anything via mail - I can't :-)

If anyone has sent me private mails in the last month or so, and has not heard back from me, well you know the reason why...

Guess I will no longer sign as "Eddie" either, unless the general consensus is still that there's too many Dave's on the Heeplist :-)

Cheers,

Dave/Eddie