[Heeplist] Download for me :-(

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Jul 18 19:06:06 EDT 2013

I know what your saying, and agree, the only thing to keep us going is we got a great deal on my parents house so the payments are low, but it took a lawyer to get it from my own sister, really my brother-in-law, and selling things I collected my whole life like music is the only way to make it, sadly I can't get what the stuff is worth because everyone is having the same problems.
Dave