[Heeplist] Download for me :-(

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 12:09:30 EDT 2013

I'm very sorry to hear this, Iain. My thoughts and prayers are with you. When I went through this last time, I received a few phone calls from guys on the list and that was a huge emotional boost for me. That's why I've remained on the list for 17 years.

At least you will get to enjoy a most excellent live Heep album!!

Jay
np - Uriah Heep - Buffalo 73

 From: Iain Barnes <i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com>

I know many of you will understand what this means.

I will only be buying the download of Vol 6 Rock of ages.

On a brighter note I am really looking forward to listening to it later today.