[Heeplist] Download for me :-(

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Jul 18 07:06:48 EDT 2013

Hi Iain, look into what I wrote you offline about last week.  I was out of
work for almost a year in 2010 and got a job through a former coworker who
was hired as a manager.  I received an email from linked in that he got the
job, so I sent him a congratulatory note with my resume attached. It wasn't
the greatest job, but it helped me prove I could succeed in another industry
and the experience got me the job I have now.

Also remember Mick went through this a couple of times, the first being
after Conquest, the second after Equator.  Hold Your Head UP, and soon you
will be On the Rebound

As for official bootlegs, I checked yesterday, I never picked up Budapest or
Athens.  My last was kawasaki.  I may just go with this downlaod as well,
because the cd is almost $30 with shipping if you live outside the UK