[Heeplist] now Hensley studio

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Fri Jul 12 17:17:19 EDT 2013

Your pretty right on Pete, though I only liked Proud Words, I do like Time to Time but that's not new music really so didn't count it. I like BOTH and that about it on studio albums, I don't count Weed which are pretty good, I think Ken was pretty good at everything he did early on. All this is why I so so shocked when I liked the new live album.
Dave