[Heeplist] Live Fire Live

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Jul 9 13:39:06 EDT 2013

I used to pre-order from Ken way back, but it always took so long I stopped doing it, I'm surprised that with the funding it's taking so long, if I had the money at the time I read about the funding I would have done that as well. Every time I have been apart of funding I got the CD before the official release. I had forgot all about this release till the end of last week, and I didn't order it till the 4th. I know with the new Spocks Beard they had a problem with getting the CDs to mail out by the date promised so they set up a download so we still got it when promised, it's to bad Ken didn't do this.
Dave