[Heeplist] Live Fire Live

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Jul 8 23:35:56 EDT 2013

This is one great live album from start to finish with some great new takes on some old classics, I hear more of the classic Heep sound on this than I do on the current line up of Heep and it's clear it's all from Ken Hensley because the rest of the line up isn't Heep, but they sound great anyway and this is a must have for any classic Heep, and Ken Hensley fan, and just might be the live release of the year. If Ken could ever channel this into his new studio album it would be great. Hearing this it's to bad this line up is no more because they have gone out with Kens best live solo album.
Dave