[Heeplist] Ken Hensley Live Fire Live

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 12:03:59 EDT 2013

I did the same a while back, just the downloads of the two albums. So far, I've been extremely pleased with every album I've pre-ordered this way.

I'm looking very forward to the Heep Vol 6 album!

Jay
np - Phil Keaggy - Crimson & Blue

 From: Iain Barnes <i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com>

I preordered both the live and studio albums through pledge music. Hopefully I will receive it. I'm with you Dave that the Ken and Live Fire full set is more appealing than the Germany Vol 6. I will buy all but I have been proposed for redundancy so my purchasing days may be over real soon.