[Heeplist] Sabbath news nhc

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Jul 4 19:17:52 EDT 2013

One quarter after after expenses, I would guess, still I think that's to much to expect, and Ozzy is the one that brings in the money and the most interest, which in itself is wrong, I think the greed got the better of Bill in this case, he just expected to much, I think this was a time that should have been more about friends than money, but I understand both sides as far as what really happened we don't know so it's hard to put anyone at fault.
Dave