[Heeplist] Dime

Wayne Catalde 2robcatway at att.net
Wed Jul 3 10:12:56 EDT 2013

I tend to agree with Todd here, there is an amazing amount of very
listenable shows out there and the majority of them seem to find their way
to Dime. I really enjoy the fact that more often then not someone is
recording most if not all of the major European festivals and they show up
some times within hours of festivals end. How on earth can you beat that!

On the other hand converting from flac to a wave file is no more complicated
then clicking on a button.

Also Dave is right we share what we see so that others know it's there.
Anytime I see a Heep or related show I check to see if Dave is on it, if not
I post a message to the list in case he might have missed it go by.

Sharing the groove! ;-)

Wayne