[Heeplist] Black Sabbath (one more time)

Todd Clark tuck0411 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 12:27:20 EDT 2013

I've only listened to 13 once so far, but I also thought Naivete In Black
was one of the better tracks.  Just based on one listen, my overall
reaction is similar to what I thought of The Devil You Know - warmed over
and uninspired, which is disappointing given all the good reviews I've
read, both here and elsewhere.  I learned long ago to not pass final
judgement on something just based on one or two listens, though, so I'll be
giving it another spin this weekend.  I do remember that one of the other
four tracks on the second disc also struck me as being a standout, but
don't recall the title at the moment.

Todd C.