[Heeplist] Heep 10-1-1988

Wayne Catalde 2robcatway at att.net
Tue Jul 2 10:25:34 EDT 2013

Bob,

Dime is maxed out on members, the only way new members can get an account is
if someone else leaves and frees up space. Otherwise it's free. I've been a
member for years, but it also took months of checking back every day until I
found an opening. They also purge un-used accounts on a regular basis so if
your interested Google Dime a Dozen and keep checking back until you get in.

Wayne