[Heeplist] Ken Hensley Live Fire Live

Dave porcupineheep at cox.net
Fri Jul 5 04:47:56 EDT 2013

I see this album has been released and wondered if anyone had heard it yet, I have to say I have a lot more interest in this release than I do the Heep vol 6 live release coming soon. I am surprised  nobody mentioned it yet other than the fact it was coming out, I just didn’t know when. The bootleg from this Live Fire tour sounded like a really good show with great organ, just the recording wasn’t so good. It is a 2 disc set of the full concert that I really look forward to hearing. DS