[Heeplist] High school sayings

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Jul 4 18:09:59 EDT 2013

I think back to high school and I remember Uriah Heep getting played over the school PA before first period, along with Alice Cooper, I first heard both at school early 72. Great times, one of my sayings that I used was Peace Love Dope. Yes, I was a stoner, another was Better Living through Chemistry, words I lived by for most of my life, back then it was for fun, now it's to stay alive, the fun was Better. Thinking back I was playing Dean Martin, only with drugs, I never drank alcohol, still don't, same with smoking cigarettes, good thing I would be dead by now if I did. :) Music was always playing and Heep was the band of choice around my school friends.
Dave