[Heeplist] Dime AWESOME FLAC player

Robert Triani triani at verizon.net
Wed Jul 3 11:03:07 EDT 2013

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Sansa-Fuze-Video-Player/dp/B0015L451I/ref=sr_1
_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1372862821&sr=8-2&keywords=sansa+fuse

Heres an idea for a portable player that plays FLAC and MP3 and WAV. You
don't want the + version and you have to search around
Like ebay/amazon  maybe used or new.They don't make this one anymore,just
the + but you can find at a decent price if you look around.
I have 3.one I got USED on ebay for about 20$.seller was vague on
details,box was banged up.unit was NEW with original factory songs loaded.
You never know.It takes up to a 32 g chip so you can put a shitload of music
on it. The + models are cheap so you can take a chance on one
Of those if you don't wanna fork out too much cash.Just read the reviews to
get an education.Later..........