[Heeplist] Dime

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Wed Jul 3 04:39:20 EDT 2013

I think we mention what's posted on dime for the rest of the list that are on there, and then if there is any interest on the list we always post it here. But dime is really for hardcore collectors and not much use for the normal music fan that wants high quality recordings, though there are some posted but not often. Then it's always in flac with the very rare ape, and shn files, so you also need a converter, and a torrent program to download with.
Dave