[Heeplist] Heep live 88

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Jul 1 18:39:40 EDT 2013

It's a very nice recording for a bootleg from 88 and the band are in fine form, with a nice hard edge, hearing Gypsy I wish they would go back to having a keyboard solo in it, though a shorter one than the 70s type. They do Pacific Highway which I have always liked and though it would have been a good single, I wouldn't mind hearing it in the set list again. I wish they would go back and release a show from this era in the official bootleg series in high quality off the board, rather than keep putting out the same basic sets from the last 3 or 4 years. I can understand them sticking with this same basic lineup. DS