[Heeplist] No BS this is great BS!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Jun 27 07:11:49 EDT 2013

Wow that was a lot of recommendations from everyone.  I think I may have
once had or had access to "We Sold our Soul" which was a decent compilation.
I did see on Amazon, I could order all the pre 1978 studio cds for about $40
with shipping.  I guess it would be like trying to tell someone what the
best heep cd would be to buy.

Shawn, I love High and Mighty as well, and my favorite track is Midnight.