[Heeplist] No BS this is great BS!

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 12:14:58 EDT 2013

Bob, I agree with Ron. I'd also add the Past Lives live album. Master of Reality is probably the original lineup's best album, although my favorite is Sabotage. However, Technical Ecstasy and Never Say Die are quite melodic and, knowing your tastes, I think you'd quite like them. They are to the Sabbath discography what High & Mighty or Wonderworld are to Heep's Byron albums, a little weaker according to most fans, but full of melodic gems for the faithful to enjoy!

Jay
np - Glenn Hughes - Building the Machine

 From: Ron Mann <ronmann at windstream.net>

I agree you can't go wrong with any of the first six albums but I'd start
with Master of Reality.   That one is classic.