[Heeplist] Sabbath bonus track nhc

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Tue Jun 25 02:08:47 EDT 2013

Your right that track I thought was Sabbath is from the Tony Iommi solo album, which is the only album of his I never had, I remember hearing it when it came out and was so disappointed with the singer's that I never bothered with it again, I didn't even know Ozzy sang on it. It's a cool song that when added at the end of the last track on disc one it fits perfect. The mp3 I have of it has a pop at the start and it's very low quality. I feel a bit stupid now, and I had forgot Tony even did a solo album, at least I know it had one good song on it. DS