[Heeplist] Sabbath 75 nhc

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sun Jun 23 18:41:11 EDT 2013

I saw them on that tour, and I thought Van Halen was awful, but Sabbath was very good, we were all saying Van Halen would never make it after their show, then the news paper, and a bunch of other people said Van Halen blew Sabbath off the stage. I knew then I wouldn't like the 80s because Van Halen just got bigger, and to this day I still don't get it. DS