[Heeplist] Some Great New Music

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Fri Jun 21 14:32:03 EDT 2013

What if *URIAH HEEP* would release an archival *'Live Album'* from the *John
Lawton* 70's era?

I would be interested in purchasing one, if such a recording were to be
officially released.

I really like the three *Albums* *John Lawton* recorded with the band. My
favorite of the three is *'Innocent Victim*'.

However, I like all three of the albums - *Good Music!*

*John Lawton* has an amazingly *Powerful* singing voice. He, *Lawton*, can
really belt out a tune*!*

*Oh well* ... just an idea is all.

Take Care, Everyone.

Shawn -