[Heeplist] 13

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Jun 20 06:56:35 EDT 2013

I really liked the Metallica cd in 1991.  The song Enter Sandman is one of
the all time great rock and roll songs.

Besides Heep, I have a huge passion for the New York Yankees an American
baseball team.  They have a pitcher who is one of the all time greatest
relief pitchers and every time he is brought into the game to pitch, the
stadium sound system blasts "Enter Sandman".  Just thin year alone, he has
saved 25 games out of 27.  So that song has much emotional meaning to me as
well.