[Heeplist] Heep Video

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sun Jun 16 18:32:38 EDT 2013

Igor,

I recently purchase the new album *'13'* from *BLACK SABBATH*. I purchased
the *Single-Disc* version from my local *Wally-World* (Walmart) outlet.

Just curious, but what is your favorite song *(or songs)* from the Album.

So far, after a few spins, I like *'Zeitgeist'* and *'Loner'*.

Also, would you suggest the *two-disc* *w/bonus-tunes* version for purchase?

Thank you and Take Care, Igor.

Shawn -

*(Louisiana)*