[Heeplist] Heep Video

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 16 18:09:45 EDT 2013

After my dropbox experiment that had mixed results I now have another Heep
video offering.  This time i've used hotfile and again it needs extracting
from rar files.  Rar files is the only way to offer large downloads so again
please don't ask for other formats.  This is in 1O parts of approx 400mb
each.  The show is from London December 2011.

If you are interested just drop me a personal email and I'll send you simple
instructions on how to download and then extract.  I can only reply with
details in the evening UK time so please be patient for my reply.

Iain