[Heeplist] Download Fest

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sun Jun 16 11:52:31 EDT 2013

Eddie,

I read about *URIAH HEEP's* *Download-Festival* performance, and the
tribute to *Trevor Bolder*, at the *CLASSIC ROCK* Magazine's website.

I thought it was very nice that a *'Tribute*' to *Mr. Bolder* was put on by
the Festival's people in charge.

That was really *COOL *and great of them to do so.

Take Care, everyone.

And keep a *HEEP'n!*

Shawn -

*(Louisiana)*