[Heeplist] 13

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Jun 13 15:18:04 EDT 2013

I remember when Master of Reality came is was considered a Christian rock album with many of the Jesus freeks of the day becoming Sabbath fans, I have always felt they were anti evil. But people would take one line in the lyrics pull it out and run with it doing the the hard sell that they were a satanic band which they never were and still aren't. I think when the record company in the UK unknown to the band put an upside down cross on the gate fold of the first album, got it all started. DS