[Heeplist] What a day!

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Thu Jun 13 11:52:00 EDT 2013

My goodness Alan, you need to feed your dogs a little more than scraps ;-).
Luckely you had a driver there ;-)

I'm sure John will take the risk and come back again ;-)
Staf

Had John and Iris Lawton round here yesterday.All was well until two of ourdogs started fighting over food scraps.I tried to pull them apart, and oneof them bit the end of my finger off! John panicked and we spent the restof the day in Granada hospital having it stitched back on... we laughedabout it all the way back home though. He may probably never come back hereagain now!Alan-- Life can be great,dont hesitateIts all in your handsTo help you along all you needs a songAnd a rock n roll bandhttp://www.johnlawtonmusic.com/_______________________________________________Heeplist mailing listHeeplist at travellersintime.comhttp://travellersintime.com/mailman/listinfo/heeplist_travellersintime.comTravellers in Time Websitehttp://www.travellersintime.comOfficial Uriah Heep Websitehttp://www.uriah-heep.com