[Heeplist] 13

Ron Mann ronmann at windstream.net
Wed Jun 12 22:31:45 EDT 2013

I have a copy of the new Sabbath and my version has 11 tracks.  After two
listens I think it's a fantastic album and Iommi is still the king of metal
riffs.  The man is a legend and innovator to a generation of sound.  Ozzy
doesn't sound as bad I thought he would and the rhythm section is
outstanding but it could have been better with Bill Ward.

Ron