[Heeplist] [NHC] Some Great New Music

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue Jun 11 23:02:00 EDT 2013

Here's my brief *Review* of the *URIAH HEEP* Album - *'SPELLBINDER':*

The *'SPELLBINDER'* *Live* recording is a very energetic affair, that
captures the onstage energy & excitement that is *URIAH HEEP* in concert.

I really like how vocalist *Bernie Shaw* introduces *Mick Box*, and then
the band kick into the pounding chords of *'GYPSY'!* *Mick* takes off with
a bit of extended soloing on this *Tune* that I really enjoy.

Outside of the late and great *Jimi Hendrix*, and former *Thin Lizzy*guitarist
*Brian Robertson*, nobody *STOMPS* a mean & wicked *Wah-Pedal *like *
Guitar-Wizard* - *Mick Box!* I can see how Mr. Box wears a *Wah-Pedal* out.

Overall, this *Album* is one *Energetic* and *Exciting* sonic affair.

Listening to *'SPELLBINDER'*, just makes me hope to see *URIAH HEEP*, here
in *The States*, even more!

Such a great band with inspiring music - *URIAH HEEP!*

Take Care, everyone.

Shawn -

(*Louisiana* - *HEEP-ster*)