[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: All of a sudden... Heep in Moscow. Live. Again.

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Jun 10 09:53:29 EDT 2013

Tapio, thank you for the update.  I was looking at their tour dates this
morning.   July and August are very light and there is no September or
October listed.  That means they could tour anywhere those months, and I
would of course love to see them come back to the USA.  Although, 2 out of
last 3 years they had trouble coming to the USA, 2010 was the visa problems
and 2012 was the hurricane that slammed our area and they could not get a
flight in.

I do note in November they have a healthy tour with Status Quo, by the venue
cities it looks like Germany.