[Heeplist] Fwd: Re[2]: All of a sudden... Heep in Moscow. Live. Again.

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Jun 10 08:43:49 EDT 2013

Hi Igor, I was curious after reading kevin's comments then yours.  I may not
have picked up on the mood if Kevin had not said something. So I watched the
34 minute U Tube video and got a similar impression.  This may be one of the
first gigs after Trevor's passing.  I did not see Mick smile as much, Phil
looked solemn as well.  I had never seen video of the bass player before so
I cannot say about him.  But the mood seemed somber.  It is probably like
going back to work after a funeral or horrible day.  Yes the guys played
well, but at least on film it seemed they were not their usual jovial
selves.

Igor did you get backstage after the gig or a chance to talk with any of the
band members?

On 6/10/13 8:18 AM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

>  Good day to you, Kevin,
It would be interesting to learn more about why and
> what especially you find sad about the gig I attended. Perhaps, I will add
> something or share your thoughts. Let's talk.
Cheers, Igor

Понедельник, 10