[Heeplist] New Black Sabbath

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jun 11 06:59:49 EDT 2013

Today is the day of the BS release.  I looked at Best Buy web site and saw 2
versions.  For 11.99 USD you can get 8 songs. For 15.99 you can get a 2 disc
set with 12 songs.  I think I may go for that. I heard Is god Dead, sort of
sounded like ³no More Tears².  However, since the new DP surprised me so
much, I am toying with the idea of stopping in a Best Buy today and picking
up.

Maybe I need to be more open minded, and stop thinking I won¹t like the new
BS and give it a chance.  Just like I did with the new DP, which I thought I
would hate but had to listen to it so I could say bad things about it.  Then
a funny thing happened on the way to the forum!!  :-)  I ended up liking the
damn DP cd, who would have thought? Lol!  :-)

As Gomer Pyle used to say ³Surprise, Surprise²  so I will give the new BS a
go!