[Heeplist] WHAT Does BOB W like more?

Bob W uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Jun 8 22:57:24 EDT 2013

Well I heard 2 songs and was 't impressed enough to buy the cd.  I never liked or bought BS with Ozzy.  I did however like the First 2 Bs with Dio who was much better singer. I did buy first Ozzy solo because of Lee Kerslake.

I do not want to start another discussion on Equator which was 1986. I have always liked melody and harmony and Heep delivers.  However I did and still do like Paranoid and Iron Man.  On the positive side I will say the 2 new songs I keep hearing by BS do sound. Like their early stuff.  Slow dark and heavy.

Bob Winward