[Heeplist] More Sabbath nhc

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Fri Jun 7 19:35:26 EDT 2013

I'm happy they have done what they did, and overall I feel if Bill really wanted to do it he would have, but he was more worried about money than playing with his old friends. I am still happy they did this album, and I agree most people wouldn't know the difference with Bill or without him, but I do and it's a big difference, it's the same as Zeppelin without John Bonham. DS