[Heeplist] More Sabbath nhc

Jyrki Usva jyrki.usva at me.com
Fri Jun 7 15:45:44 EDT 2013

You can listen to the bonuses in Spotify. Unless NSA has blocked it for US :-) And you can buy the bonus tracks from iTunes at least so no need to steal. I'll get the double vinyl sometime and probably buy digital versions of the bonus tracks if they still sound good after a few listens :)

Jyrki

Lähetetty iPadista