[Heeplist] More Sabbath nhc

Mac Steagall rsteagall at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jun 7 13:06:06 EDT 2013

I've heard the first  8 songs, not the 3 bonuses,
and I'm pleasantly surprised.  Although there
could be a little more variety in tempo,
there's still all the changes in tempo during the
songs that the Ozzy era Sabbath was known for.
Also, I'm happy to see there is a typical Sabbath
ballad. The song even reminds me a little bit of
Planet Caravan. I'll definitely be picking up this CD.

Mac