[Heeplist] Sail The Rivers

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Jun 5 03:48:55 EDT 2013

 Hi there!
With all respect, people who produce LP's most of the time do know exactly what they do - and that is why there is no "Why" on Look At Yourself or Demons And Wizards, for the same very reason there's no "Sail The Rivers" on Sea Of Light or, for instance, "She Still Calls His Name". Those songs either do not fit the disk or are inferior to the rest of the material. In this case I suggest the first (both songs are good), but still hardly they are better than "Against The Odds", "Dream On, "Time Of Revelation" or "Universal Wheels", admit it. And I will say less of "Holy Roller" for that is definitely the second condition mentioned above. :))))
Cheers, Igor

Вторник,  4 июня 2013, 19:10 -07:00 от DAVID M SHERROD <porcupineheep at cox.net>:
>I agree, a must have song, maybe the best by this era Heep. DS
>
>"lethridge at carolina.net ." < lethridge at carolina.net > wrote:
>

>>Whether you get this on Spellbinder Live or the Cherry Red remaster of Sea Of Light, this is a must have. This was one of Trevor's favorite songs. I like it so much that I made a CD with nothing but Sail The Rivers over and over.
>>
>>Welcome Shawn and hope you get to see Heep Live. That should be on everyone's bucket list.
>>
>>Heep On, Lannis

>>Travellers in Time Website
>> http://www.travellersintime.com
>>
>>Official Uriah Heep Website