[Heeplist] The Word from J.J.!

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue Jun 4 20:49:28 EDT 2013

Wayne,

No Mobile device. I am using my P.C.

I believe the *Asterisks* are produced by using the Italics function (?).

If this is in anyway causing problems, please let me know and I will
discontinue using the *'Italics'* feature.

Asterisks & Italics use Italics ... which may produce the asterisk effect.

Once again, if a problem, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Shawn -