[Heeplist] Heep with Lawton video error

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 4 18:21:42 EDT 2013

It looks like this experiment has failed.  I have googled the error code and
it appears if a free account has 20 gb of traffic in one day the account
will be temporaraly suspended which means 3 days.  However people are saying
these bans can be on going and last much longer, sorry guys.  Perhaps if I
can get it working again and you private email me I can send out a working
link to one member each day so I don't overload servers.

Iain